Wednesday 3 February 2010

dark scary beautiful things inspired by vampiric victorain novelists








latley,she who has been writing has been fascinated by gothic victoriana-bram stoker's dracula,oscar wilde, lord byron.








and as i reading with fascination of the selling of souls for beauty, and considred the irony, i thought of fashion, .. fashion is not all pink bugglegum of frou frou.






fashion can be daregrous, dark and shocking,like these novels. and fashion can be of course, obviously inspired by victoraian






dark frill, ruffles,lace-great smudgings of eyeliner, masks 'a la phantom of the opera. seductive yet frightneing-here is what i am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting on the edge off my seat here TREMBELING!! I want to know more, I need more, just hurry up and tell me dadio.
    Your imagination and inspiration is beautful
    xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete